Category Archives: Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2010
Tour Details: Kailash Mansarovar Yatra By Helicopter – 11 Days
Highlights: It gives us divine pleasure in facilitating the pilgrimage of the all-faithful “Shiv-Bhakts” to Kailash Manas Sarovar.
Day Wise Breakup
Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 : Morning sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath darshan and afternoon fly to Nepal Gunj.
Day 3 : Early morning fly to Hilsa by Helicopter and trek half and hour to reach border and drive to Taklakote.
Day 4 : Day rest in Taklakote for acclimatization.
Day 5 : Early morning drive to Mansarovar for religious Pooja-Hawan etc. and continue drive to Darchen.
Day 6 : After breakfast, drive to Tarbnoche and start trek for Kailash Parikarama to Diraphuk (16,500 ft) 12 kms, light lunch on the way. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 7 : Today, trek up to the 18,600 ft. (Dolmala pass). Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 8 : After breakfast we trek around 6 kms and will reach to the point where the jeep will be waiting for drive to Darchen. After lunch proceed to Lake Mansarovar. Parikrama of Lake Mansarovar, dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 9 : In the morning, attend religious pooja-hawan etc. In the afternoon drive to Taklakote.
Day 10 : Drive to border, trek to Hilsa and fly to Nepal Gunj by helicopter and then to Kathmandu.
Day 11 : Departure.
Package Cost : Rs. 1,60,000/- Per Pax
Package Include :-
• 5 star Hotel accommodation with all meals (Veg.) in Nepal • Airport transfers • Sightseeing tours of Kathmandu • Accommodation at best available lodges & camping during Kailash Yatra with all meals (Veg.) • Services of Sherpa staff, cook and helpers, dining tents & toilet tents • Services of our trekking staff and camping / trekking equipment including medical first aid kit and other life saving devices • Transportation by 4500 CC Japanese Toyota land cruiser -4 persons in each land cruiser • Support truck, permit to travel Kailash area and Tibet/ Chinese visa fees • Oxygen cylinder in each jeep and air compressor bag • English speaking Guide
Package Does Not Include :-
• Yak/ Pony charges during Parikrama • All extra arrangements if itinerary is disturbed by any natural or political activities including evacuation , personal expenses.
1) Last date of application for Kailash Mansarovar shall be 30 Days prior to the date of Travel; 2) 5 Days prior to the date of Departure passports need to be send to the Delhi Office for Visa purpose; 3) Accommodations in Nyalam, Paryang, Mansarovar are standard with very basic Toilet facilities. 4) Rs. 500/- & 1000/- are not valid in Nepal and Tibet.
5) Best available hotels / lodges in Tibet. (Yak & Yeti or similar in Kathmandu, Zhangmu Hotel in Zhangmu, Shishapangma in Nyalam, Saga Hotel or Jialin in Saga, Parmath in Paryang, Mud House in Hor Qu, Manasarovar, Manasarovar Hotel or Sun & Moon in Darchen, Parmath Guest House in Diraphuk, Ashram accommodation in Zuthulphuk) 6) Single Supplement means single rooms in Nepal only. Please note that in Tibet it can be triple or quad sharing accommodation. 7) If the above dates are not suitable or you prefer a private tour, this can be arranged. 8) Rates are subject to change without prior notice 9) Also during the monsoon season the Arniko Highway linking Nepal-Tibet border is often disrupted by landslides. In such an eventuality any additional porter or transport charges incurred as such, will be borne by clients’ themselves 10) All departure dates are ex – Kathmandu 11) All prices quoted are valid for the year whole year 2010.
Highlights: Using latest 4500 cc land Cruisers, 4 passengers in each Cruiser, All accommodation in Lodge except 3 Days, Pure vegetarian hot meals, Services of highly experienced and motivated team.
How to book:
To make the reservation for the tour we shall need the following:
1) Passport details; Two passport size photographs
2) Rs. 10,000/- advance (Non-refundable)
3) Doctors certificate for Visa and medical fitness
For more information you can Contact us at – 09717096542.
Book Your Trip Instantly:
Our Tour Packages
Inner Kora Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2010
Tour Details: It gives us divine pleasure in facilitating the pilgrimage of the all-faithful “Shiv-Bhakts” to Kailash Manasarovar.
Package Include :-
* All airport transfers.
* Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with English – speaking guide.
* Twin – sharing accommodation at 4 Star Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu on AP Basis.
* Full board camping tour.
* All surface transportation in Tibet by 4 WD Land Cruiser.
* Four Pax per Land Cruiser.
* Oxygen Cylinder in each Land Cruiser.
* Emergency equipments like Oxygen, Gamow bag, etc.
* Support truck for the entire trip.
* Tibetan Guide from China Tibet Tourism Board (CTTB).
* Yak and Yak handler during your trek around Kailash (Kora).
* All camping equipment such as sleeping / dining / kitchen / toilet tents, sleeping mattresses, sleeping bags, service of experienced Sherpas, assistants, all meals prepared by Indian cook and his assistants
* Deluxe Coach transportation from Kathmandu / border town Kodari – Zhangmu / Kathmandu.
* Tibet Entry permission, travel permit of Kailash Mansarovar and entrance fees.
* Tibet visa.
* Basic first aid kit.
* All applicable taxes and service charges.
Package Does Not Include :-
* Travel insurance
* Natural climates such as land slide expenses, heavy snowfall & enroute Parikarma etc.
Day Wise Breakup
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu: Arrival at Kathmandu International Airport and transfer to Hotel. O/N at hotel.
Day 2 Kathmandu – Visit temples: Breakfast at the hotel & morning Pashupatinath Darshan, Swayambhunath and O/N stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Kathmandu – Nyalam 3750 m ( 150 kms ): After leave at 5 Am we leave Katmandu for Kodari (Nepal border) later we arrive at Tibet. Packaged breakfast available Lunch at border ( Nepal side). After immigration and custom formalities we proceed to Zhangmu (Border Tibet Side), Here we meet our Chinese guide, drivers and vehicles (Toyota Land Cruiser), after immigration and custom formalities we continue drive to Nyalam (Our first overnight in China). Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 4 Nyalam – Day free for acclimatization: This day is reserved for the acclimatization; all meals will be provided, overnight at the Lodge.
Day 5 Nyalam – Saga 4450 m ( 220kms ): After breakfast we drive to Saga, en route you will be passing through Lalungla Pass (16000 ft) a huge Lake-Paigu-Tso and Brahmaputra River. A delicious packed Lunch will be served on the way. Dinner and O/N at the Camp / Lodge.
Day 6 Saga – Paryang 4600 m ( 235kms ): After breakfast, proceed to Paryang (235 kms). Throughout journey the altitude will be 15,000 ft. Lunch on the way, Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 7 Paryang – Mansarovar 4558 m ( 277 kms ): Today have Darshan of the Holy “Mt.Kailash & Lake Mansarovar”. After breakfast, drive through Dayumla pass (17000 ft)- the highest point of driving, followed by lunch on the way. Dinner and overnight at the Camp, Horchu.
Day 8 Mansarovar Parikrama: In the afternoon, drive to Darchen via Mansarovar parikrama. O/N at the Lodge.
Day 9 Darchen – Tarboche – Dirapuk ( 4860 m ): After breakfast drive to Tarboche (8 kms) and start trek for Kailash Parikrama to Diraphuk (16,500 ft). Light Lunch on the way. O/N at the camp.
Day 10 Dirapuk – Zuthulpuk ( 4760 m ) – Dolma-la pass ( 5200 m ): Today, trek upto the 18,600 fts. ( Dolmala Pass ). After lunch and dinner, enjoy a relaxed overnight at the camp.
Day 11 Zuthulpuk- Darchen – Mansarovar: After breakfast we trek around 6 kms, and we will be reaching to the point where the Jeep will be waiting for us. Drive to Darchen, after lunch we drive to Lake Mansarovar. O/N at the tent.
Day 12 Drive to Paryang: After breakfast, drive up to Paryang. Lunch and dinner will be provided. O/N at Paryang.
Day 13 Paryang – Saga: After breakfast, drive to Saga. Light Lunch on the way, and dinner and Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 14 Drive Saga to Nyalam: After breakfast drive to Nyalam. Light Lunch on the way, including dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 15 Drive to Zhangmu – Kathmandu: After breakfast drive to Zhangmu, after the immigration and custom formalities transfer to Nepal border. After light lunch, drive to Kathmandu.