Category Archives: Kathmandu Tours
Inner Kora Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2010
Tour Details: It gives us divine pleasure in facilitating the pilgrimage of the all-faithful “Shiv-Bhakts” to Kailash Manasarovar.
Package Include :-
* All airport transfers.
* Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with English – speaking guide.
* Twin – sharing accommodation at 4 Star Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu on AP Basis.
* Full board camping tour.
* All surface transportation in Tibet by 4 WD Land Cruiser.
* Four Pax per Land Cruiser.
* Oxygen Cylinder in each Land Cruiser.
* Emergency equipments like Oxygen, Gamow bag, etc.
* Support truck for the entire trip.
* Tibetan Guide from China Tibet Tourism Board (CTTB).
* Yak and Yak handler during your trek around Kailash (Kora).
* All camping equipment such as sleeping / dining / kitchen / toilet tents, sleeping mattresses, sleeping bags, service of experienced Sherpas, assistants, all meals prepared by Indian cook and his assistants
* Deluxe Coach transportation from Kathmandu / border town Kodari – Zhangmu / Kathmandu.
* Tibet Entry permission, travel permit of Kailash Mansarovar and entrance fees.
* Tibet visa.
* Basic first aid kit.
* All applicable taxes and service charges.
Package Does Not Include :-
* Travel insurance
* Natural climates such as land slide expenses, heavy snowfall & enroute Parikarma etc.
Day Wise Breakup
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu: Arrival at Kathmandu International Airport and transfer to Hotel. O/N at hotel.
Day 2 Kathmandu – Visit temples: Breakfast at the hotel & morning Pashupatinath Darshan, Swayambhunath and O/N stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Kathmandu – Nyalam 3750 m ( 150 kms ): After leave at 5 Am we leave Katmandu for Kodari (Nepal border) later we arrive at Tibet. Packaged breakfast available Lunch at border ( Nepal side). After immigration and custom formalities we proceed to Zhangmu (Border Tibet Side), Here we meet our Chinese guide, drivers and vehicles (Toyota Land Cruiser), after immigration and custom formalities we continue drive to Nyalam (Our first overnight in China). Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 4 Nyalam – Day free for acclimatization: This day is reserved for the acclimatization; all meals will be provided, overnight at the Lodge.
Day 5 Nyalam – Saga 4450 m ( 220kms ): After breakfast we drive to Saga, en route you will be passing through Lalungla Pass (16000 ft) a huge Lake-Paigu-Tso and Brahmaputra River. A delicious packed Lunch will be served on the way. Dinner and O/N at the Camp / Lodge.
Day 6 Saga – Paryang 4600 m ( 235kms ): After breakfast, proceed to Paryang (235 kms). Throughout journey the altitude will be 15,000 ft. Lunch on the way, Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 7 Paryang – Mansarovar 4558 m ( 277 kms ): Today have Darshan of the Holy “Mt.Kailash & Lake Mansarovar”. After breakfast, drive through Dayumla pass (17000 ft)- the highest point of driving, followed by lunch on the way. Dinner and overnight at the Camp, Horchu.
Day 8 Mansarovar Parikrama: In the afternoon, drive to Darchen via Mansarovar parikrama. O/N at the Lodge.
Day 9 Darchen – Tarboche – Dirapuk ( 4860 m ): After breakfast drive to Tarboche (8 kms) and start trek for Kailash Parikrama to Diraphuk (16,500 ft). Light Lunch on the way. O/N at the camp.
Day 10 Dirapuk – Zuthulpuk ( 4760 m ) – Dolma-la pass ( 5200 m ): Today, trek upto the 18,600 fts. ( Dolmala Pass ). After lunch and dinner, enjoy a relaxed overnight at the camp.
Day 11 Zuthulpuk- Darchen – Mansarovar: After breakfast we trek around 6 kms, and we will be reaching to the point where the Jeep will be waiting for us. Drive to Darchen, after lunch we drive to Lake Mansarovar. O/N at the tent.
Day 12 Drive to Paryang: After breakfast, drive up to Paryang. Lunch and dinner will be provided. O/N at Paryang.
Day 13 Paryang – Saga: After breakfast, drive to Saga. Light Lunch on the way, and dinner and Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 14 Drive Saga to Nyalam: After breakfast drive to Nyalam. Light Lunch on the way, including dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 15 Drive to Zhangmu – Kathmandu: After breakfast drive to Zhangmu, after the immigration and custom formalities transfer to Nepal border. After light lunch, drive to Kathmandu.