Category Archives: Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Packages
Tour Details: Kailash Mansarovar Yatra By Helicopter – 11 Days
Highlights: It gives us divine pleasure in facilitating the pilgrimage of the all-faithful “Shiv-Bhakts” to Kailash Manas Sarovar.
Day Wise Breakup
Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 : Morning sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath darshan and afternoon fly to Nepal Gunj.
Day 3 : Early morning fly to Hilsa by Helicopter and trek half and hour to reach border and drive to Taklakote.
Day 4 : Day rest in Taklakote for acclimatization.
Day 5 : Early morning drive to Mansarovar for religious Pooja-Hawan etc. and continue drive to Darchen.
Day 6 : After breakfast, drive to Tarbnoche and start trek for Kailash Parikarama to Diraphuk (16,500 ft) 12 kms, light lunch on the way. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 7 : Today, trek up to the 18,600 ft. (Dolmala pass). Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 8 : After breakfast we trek around 6 kms and will reach to the point where the jeep will be waiting for drive to Darchen. After lunch proceed to Lake Mansarovar. Parikrama of Lake Mansarovar, dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 9 : In the morning, attend religious pooja-hawan etc. In the afternoon drive to Taklakote.
Day 10 : Drive to border, trek to Hilsa and fly to Nepal Gunj by helicopter and then to Kathmandu.
Day 11 : Departure.
Package Cost : Rs. 1,60,000/- Per Pax
Package Include :-
• 5 star Hotel accommodation with all meals (Veg.) in Nepal • Airport transfers • Sightseeing tours of Kathmandu • Accommodation at best available lodges & camping during Kailash Yatra with all meals (Veg.) • Services of Sherpa staff, cook and helpers, dining tents & toilet tents • Services of our trekking staff and camping / trekking equipment including medical first aid kit and other life saving devices • Transportation by 4500 CC Japanese Toyota land cruiser -4 persons in each land cruiser • Support truck, permit to travel Kailash area and Tibet/ Chinese visa fees • Oxygen cylinder in each jeep and air compressor bag • English speaking Guide
Package Does Not Include :-
• Yak/ Pony charges during Parikrama • All extra arrangements if itinerary is disturbed by any natural or political activities including evacuation , personal expenses.
1) Last date of application for Kailash Mansarovar shall be 30 Days prior to the date of Travel; 2) 5 Days prior to the date of Departure passports need to be send to the Delhi Office for Visa purpose; 3) Accommodations in Nyalam, Paryang, Mansarovar are standard with very basic Toilet facilities. 4) Rs. 500/- & 1000/- are not valid in Nepal and Tibet.
5) Best available hotels / lodges in Tibet. (Yak & Yeti or similar in Kathmandu, Zhangmu Hotel in Zhangmu, Shishapangma in Nyalam, Saga Hotel or Jialin in Saga, Parmath in Paryang, Mud House in Hor Qu, Manasarovar, Manasarovar Hotel or Sun & Moon in Darchen, Parmath Guest House in Diraphuk, Ashram accommodation in Zuthulphuk) 6) Single Supplement means single rooms in Nepal only. Please note that in Tibet it can be triple or quad sharing accommodation. 7) If the above dates are not suitable or you prefer a private tour, this can be arranged. 8) Rates are subject to change without prior notice 9) Also during the monsoon season the Arniko Highway linking Nepal-Tibet border is often disrupted by landslides. In such an eventuality any additional porter or transport charges incurred as such, will be borne by clients’ themselves 10) All departure dates are ex – Kathmandu 11) All prices quoted are valid for the year whole year 2010.
Highlights: Using latest 4500 cc land Cruisers, 4 passengers in each Cruiser, All accommodation in Lodge except 3 Days, Pure vegetarian hot meals, Services of highly experienced and motivated team.
How to book:
To make the reservation for the tour we shall need the following:
1) Passport details; Two passport size photographs
2) Rs. 10,000/- advance (Non-refundable)
3) Doctors certificate for Visa and medical fitness
For more information you can Contact us at – 09717096542.
Book Your Trip Instantly:
Our Tour Packages
The Amarnath Yatra is organised every year by the J &K Govt. during the month of sharavan ( July and August); the dates however , vary every year looking at the weather conditions and according to Purnima (Raksha Bandhan) in the month of Sharavan (Vikrama Samwat).
Yatra to Baba Amarnath Holy Cave for which one has to trek a height of about 14,500 ft is full of thrill and joy .The feeling of divine which is always beneath ones’ heart , burst out and one realises ‘Moksha’ as one attends the Cave and perform the prayer before the Shivlinga .
Surrounded by beautiful valleys, mountains , one will always feel His presence on the paradise of the earth, the memory of which hardly vanishes with time A journey which will rediscover the nature and its love which is always inside but one has never felt.
The climatic conditions are very uncertain . Rain or snowfall may take place at any time or place during the Yatra . It is to be particularly noted that abrupt changes in temperature might occur . Sunny weather may turn into rain / snow fall in a short time . The temperature may fall upto -5 degree C .
Situated in a narrow gorge at the farther end of the Lidder Valley, Amarnath Holy Cave stands at 3,888 mtrs. and is 363 kms. from Jammu Via Pahalgam and about 414 kms. from Jammu Via Baltal.
How To Reach Amarnath
Amarnath by Air: The nearest aerodrome is Srinagar. Srinagar is a beautiful valley having world famous sights to see, such as Dal Lake, Nagina Lake, Shankaracharya Temple, Mughal Gardens and what not. It is the most sought after tourist place. It is also known as “Paradise on earth”. Srinagar is summer capital of Jammu & Kashmir. There are daily flights to Srinagar from Delhi and Jammu. On some week days flights also pickup passengers from Chandigarh and Amritsar
Amarnath by Rail: Jammu is the nearest Railway Station . Jammu is winter Capital of Jammu & Kashmir. Jammu is a beautiful city and is also known as “CITY OF TEMPLES”. One may visit old temples such as Raghunath Temple , Mahadev Mandir and other temples . It is well connected with all stations of India.
Amarnath by Road: Jammu and Srinagar are also connected through road. Buses and Taxies are also available for this part of the journey .These can be hired on daily as well as full tour basis. For more information you can Contact us at – 09717096542.
Book Your Trip Instantly:
Inner Kora Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2010
Tour Details: It gives us divine pleasure in facilitating the pilgrimage of the all-faithful “Shiv-Bhakts” to Kailash Manasarovar.
Package Include :-
* All airport transfers.
* Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with English – speaking guide.
* Twin – sharing accommodation at 4 Star Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu on AP Basis.
* Full board camping tour.
* All surface transportation in Tibet by 4 WD Land Cruiser.
* Four Pax per Land Cruiser.
* Oxygen Cylinder in each Land Cruiser.
* Emergency equipments like Oxygen, Gamow bag, etc.
* Support truck for the entire trip.
* Tibetan Guide from China Tibet Tourism Board (CTTB).
* Yak and Yak handler during your trek around Kailash (Kora).
* All camping equipment such as sleeping / dining / kitchen / toilet tents, sleeping mattresses, sleeping bags, service of experienced Sherpas, assistants, all meals prepared by Indian cook and his assistants
* Deluxe Coach transportation from Kathmandu / border town Kodari – Zhangmu / Kathmandu.
* Tibet Entry permission, travel permit of Kailash Mansarovar and entrance fees.
* Tibet visa.
* Basic first aid kit.
* All applicable taxes and service charges.
Package Does Not Include :-
* Travel insurance
* Natural climates such as land slide expenses, heavy snowfall & enroute Parikarma etc.
Day Wise Breakup
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu: Arrival at Kathmandu International Airport and transfer to Hotel. O/N at hotel.
Day 2 Kathmandu – Visit temples: Breakfast at the hotel & morning Pashupatinath Darshan, Swayambhunath and O/N stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Kathmandu – Nyalam 3750 m ( 150 kms ): After leave at 5 Am we leave Katmandu for Kodari (Nepal border) later we arrive at Tibet. Packaged breakfast available Lunch at border ( Nepal side). After immigration and custom formalities we proceed to Zhangmu (Border Tibet Side), Here we meet our Chinese guide, drivers and vehicles (Toyota Land Cruiser), after immigration and custom formalities we continue drive to Nyalam (Our first overnight in China). Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 4 Nyalam – Day free for acclimatization: This day is reserved for the acclimatization; all meals will be provided, overnight at the Lodge.
Day 5 Nyalam – Saga 4450 m ( 220kms ): After breakfast we drive to Saga, en route you will be passing through Lalungla Pass (16000 ft) a huge Lake-Paigu-Tso and Brahmaputra River. A delicious packed Lunch will be served on the way. Dinner and O/N at the Camp / Lodge.
Day 6 Saga – Paryang 4600 m ( 235kms ): After breakfast, proceed to Paryang (235 kms). Throughout journey the altitude will be 15,000 ft. Lunch on the way, Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 7 Paryang – Mansarovar 4558 m ( 277 kms ): Today have Darshan of the Holy “Mt.Kailash & Lake Mansarovar”. After breakfast, drive through Dayumla pass (17000 ft)- the highest point of driving, followed by lunch on the way. Dinner and overnight at the Camp, Horchu.
Day 8 Mansarovar Parikrama: In the afternoon, drive to Darchen via Mansarovar parikrama. O/N at the Lodge.
Day 9 Darchen – Tarboche – Dirapuk ( 4860 m ): After breakfast drive to Tarboche (8 kms) and start trek for Kailash Parikrama to Diraphuk (16,500 ft). Light Lunch on the way. O/N at the camp.
Day 10 Dirapuk – Zuthulpuk ( 4760 m ) – Dolma-la pass ( 5200 m ): Today, trek upto the 18,600 fts. ( Dolmala Pass ). After lunch and dinner, enjoy a relaxed overnight at the camp.
Day 11 Zuthulpuk- Darchen – Mansarovar: After breakfast we trek around 6 kms, and we will be reaching to the point where the Jeep will be waiting for us. Drive to Darchen, after lunch we drive to Lake Mansarovar. O/N at the tent.
Day 12 Drive to Paryang: After breakfast, drive up to Paryang. Lunch and dinner will be provided. O/N at Paryang.
Day 13 Paryang – Saga: After breakfast, drive to Saga. Light Lunch on the way, and dinner and Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 14 Drive Saga to Nyalam: After breakfast drive to Nyalam. Light Lunch on the way, including dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 15 Drive to Zhangmu – Kathmandu: After breakfast drive to Zhangmu, after the immigration and custom formalities transfer to Nepal border. After light lunch, drive to Kathmandu.